Search for atmospheres
Balcony of a convent at dusk
Balcony of a convent
It’s the end of a warm day at the convent you call home. You’ve just finished the evening meal with the other members of the convent, some of them are clearing up dinner plates, whilst others are practising chorales. You however have the evening to meditate. Though the Mediterranean sun had been unforgiving earlier in the day, the evening had bought with it a cooling breeze. So, you decide to sit on the large stone balcony of the convent, which has views of the rolling hills, crops, vineyards, orchards, and the occasional farm house. All is well.
Comments for "Balcony of a convent"
License details for "Balcony of a convent"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- church bell in the distance by Adeodatus +)
- setting plate on counter by anemicrose from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Plate Scraping by antwash from http://freesound.org +)
- Birds in the Pyrenees by Bram from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on Wooden Floor by http://www.freesound.org/people/ftpalad/sounds/119914/ +)
- Big Bell by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Cathedral ambiance (2.5 min) by klankbeerld from http://freesound.org +)
- Chorale by State Symphony Cappella +)