Search for atmospheres
Chapel in a Medieval Forest
Medieval Chant in the Forest
It is a late summer afternoon, and evening is nigh as you make your way through a deep, green forest in Medieval England, returning from the market in town. Weary and distracted, you take a wrong turn, and stumble upon an old stone chapel in the middle of the woods, from which floats the sound of monks chanting their evening mass. A babbling brook runs alongside the chapel, and, grateful for the respite, you dip your feet in its cool waters as you wait for mass to end so you can ask the monks to guide you back on the right path home. Every so often, a church bell chimes, signaling the passage of time, but you are too entranced to worry too much about the approaching night.
Comments for "Medieval Chant in the Forest"
License details for "Medieval Chant in the Forest"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Forest by dobroide from freesound.org +)
- Church Bell by dsp9000 +)
- nuns gregorian chanting by el viaje del navegante +)
- Stream by Flame +)
- Gregorian Chant 2 by https://archive.org/details/SanctusMassViii *)
- meadow with crickets by Ilexi at freesound.org +)
- Gregorian Chant by Unknown +)
- Long Bell by Unknown +)
*) Soundsnap.com license