Search for atmospheres
The sound space of a quiet and respectful experience in a beautiful old cathedral.
Quiet Musical Cathedral
Choirs fill the ancient cathedral with liquid vocals, while light filters through the brightly colored glass in the windows and splashes in rainbows across the marble floor. Carved pillars soar up to the ceiling with the music. Exquisite paintings of saints and Biblical heroes inhabit gilt frames around every corner, and visitors breathe in the atmosphere of serene faith, escaping from the city streets for a moment of peace.
Comments for "Quiet Musical Cathedral"
License details for "Quiet Musical Cathedral"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Monastery Bell by A Rowan +)
- Winchester Cathedral by acclivity from http://freesound.org +)
- Silent monks chanting by cormi from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on concrete by Cornwallis89 +)
- Mark 8:38 by Johnny Cash +)
- Allelulja, Behold by State Symphony Cappella +)
- Chorale by State Symphony Cappella +)
- Fabric Rustling by unknown +)