Search for atmospheres
Time stands still here
High in the Himalayas, deep in the forest is a place where time stands still. Buddish Monks pray quietly until dusk. Only the sound of gongs and chimes brake this tranquillising silence. If you ever been lucky to be in such a place, you know how it feels. You can calm your souls down and get distance to your life and all things that surround you. You will never forget the relaxing time you had.
Comments for "The Temple"
License details for "The Temple"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Wind Chimes Ambience by By BristolStories www.freesound.org +)
- Monk throat singing by By Djgriffin www.freesound.org +)
- Low Gong Hits by By Gezortenplotz www.freesound.org +)
- Wooden Wind Chimes by By Jppi_stu - www.freesound.org +)
- Medium Wind Chimes by By Monterey2000 - www.freesound.org +)
- Tiny metal wind chimes by By RobinHood76 - www.freesound.org +)
- Oriental Percussion by DjGriffin - www.freesound.org +)
- Burning Torches by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license