Search for atmospheres
You're a monk and you can write.
Working in the scriptorium
Turns out you can write and more or less draw. At least better than brother Jacques, who's been reassigned to the bell tower. You find yourself in charge of copying some old manuscript - this is where you will now spend most of your day. Enjoy! (PS: don't forget your second pair of socks in the winter. Trust me.)
Comments for "Working in the scriptorium"
License details for "Working in the scriptorium"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Quiet Page Turn by -k-is_the_author +)
- Male Sigh by chrillz3r from http://freesound.org *)
- Gregorian Chant 2 by https://archive.org/details/SanctusMassViii *)
- Quill Write by marcoman89 +)
- Creaking Door by Nick Turner, Watercolour Music +)
- Light Sneeze by Taira Komori's Japanese Free Sound Effects: http://taira-komori.jpn.org/freesounden.html +)
- Church Bell x3 by Unknown +)
- Cough2 by Vinicius +)
*) Soundsnap.com license